Leather Purse Handbags - Made from Cowhide - PD02 model
HOW OUR BAGS ARE MADE
At Ponagar, it typically takes one month to produce a completely new leather bag
1. Designers, Ms. Duy Hai and team, draw sketches of the very first ideas of a bag on paper then sketch on computer. This step takes about 1 - 2 weeks depending on their artistic inspiration.
2. Using sketches and notes from designers, we make craft, cut and build each detail from sketch to sample. We normally make 3 - 5 samples by which we do testing and tweaking, make changes and remove redundant details until the samples look perfect. This step takes about 2 weeks.
3. Now it is time to start production. All steps in the production process such as cutting leather, hand sewing, edge glue takes about 1 week.
Customers often wonder why our handmade products have accuracy and consistent seams. Our top secret is we have to carefully punch stitching holes then sew threads through.
4. Then the finished products are put through our rigorous quality checks and tested.
Cowhide is imported directly from Italy by ships. Threads and sewing materials are imported from Spain. We offer our customers international quality products handcrafted by highly skilled Vietnamese at a reasonable price.
5. Finally, our completed products are released in our stores.
As you know our production process consists of many steps, we are sorry not to accept order of product's dimensions customisation.
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.
We would be pleased to do business with your company.